Talent Acquisition- Planning, Recruitment & Selection
One of the most important functions of HR department is to bring appropriate manpower on board. How fast is this activity done, how effective is the sourced manpower, all this depends on how accurate has been the manpower forecasting. This is done through a proper manpower plan. A proper Manpower Plan (MPP), in line with the business plan of the organization is of vital significance, as only after this, do the flood gates of sourcing open.
Recruitment essentially deals with sourcing of manpower or human resources. In today’s competitive market, the turn around time of recruitment can virtually make or break an organization and hence the recruitment function assumes even greater importance. It is therefore prudent for an HR manager to have multiple modes of sourcing up his/her sleeve to respond to the dynamic organizational needs.
Selecting the right candidate for the right position would then be the ultimate objective of HR Manager. An inappropriate selection could lead to attrition and would therefore put the pressure back on the recruitment stage. Thus, Talent Acquisition, by far forms the most critical function under the HR canvas which can therefore be achieved through a proper planning (Human Resource Planning) followed by a quick recruitment and an appropriate selection of human resource. Target Customers: ·Students ·Professionals ·Anyone who wants to learn about talent acquisition At the end of the course, you will have a detailed understanding of the hiring process in an organization.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Introduction
- 1 Introduction and Manpower Planning (MPP or HRP) 10:49 - Understanding MMPP/HRP, objectives
Section 2: Human Resource Planing
- 2 Objectives of MPP or HRP 07:02 - Understanding MMPP/HRP, objectives
- 3 HRP - Top-Down Approach 09:10 Planning - long/short term, signisicance, steps in HRP
- 4 HRP - Processes 08:49 Planning - long/short term, signisicance, steps in HRP
- 5 Limitations & Factors Affecting HRP 09:13 - HRP Process, limitations & factors affecting HRP
Section 3: Recruitment
- 6 Understanding And Defining Recruitme 11:54 - Understanding and defining recruitment, objectives, signifinace & factors (external) affecting recruitment
- 7 Affecting Recruitment 07:26 - Understanding and defining recruitment, objectives, signifinace & factors (external) affecting recruitment
- 8 Factors 06:16 - Factors (internal) affecting recruitment, sources of recruitment
- 9 Affecting Recruitment 07:51 - Factors (internal) affecting recruitment, sources of recruitment
- 10 Sources Of Recruitment 06:44 - Factors (internal) affecting recruitment, sources of recruitment