R-studio Annova Techniques
The course design (Basic framework) A)Concept and theatrical understanding of ANOVA B)It’s application in real life business problems C)An illustration of solution approach on a specific problem D)Hands on practice in RStudio Purpose It has been more often said that the process of decision making is more an art than science and traditional managers used to take decision based on their prior experience(they call it hunch) on critical business problems, such as market expansion, product pricing, market basket analysis etc.
However in the world of randomness, more often than not these hunch based decisions attribute to big blunders and don’t give the business insight- the big picture- behind a certain cause and effect relationship. However in the age of information and big data, business should leverage the power of analytics and make data driven decision to enhance probability of adopting the right strategy. ANOVA(Analysis of Variance)- a basic and crucial statistical technique , helps business to understand cause-and-effect relationship between one or more factors(independent) on a single dependent variable and hence to take the correct decision most of the time -95 percent confidence level- based on the design of experiment.
This course will help a wide spectrum of audience- Business students/Statistics students to manager/decision makers to explore one of data science driven hypothesis testing and subsequent decision making. This course and subsequent lectures on basic analytics technique with hands on practice in statistical tools(such as RStudio) will help the students to understand basic analytics techniques, linkage with the real life business problems and solution approach and instigate aspiration to explore this vast and promising world of analytic.
Target Customers: ·Statistics and Business Students ·Professionals(Decision Makers) ·Analytics Practitioners Pre-Requisites: ·Basic statistical knowledge ·Learning aptitude Course Objective: To provide the target customers a preliminary conceptual understanding of a statistical technique, its connection to data driven solution for real life business problems and introductory exposure to hands on practice in R- one of the promising open source statistical modeling tool in the industry.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Introduction 1 Anova Introduction 10:50 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about introduction to anova
- 2 One-way Anova, Ratings 07:19 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about one-way anova & about its ratings
Section 2: Anova - Randomized Block Design
- 3 Randomized block design 08:16 Through this video tutorial you will be learning Theory and example of Anova(Randomized design)
- 4 Anova Practical in R Studio 08:11 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Theory and example of Anova(Randomized block design)
- 5 How to run an Anova in R Studio 10:14 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Practice of Anova in R-studio
Section 3: Anova and the Design of Experiments
- 6 Introduction to Factorial 06:17 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about introduction to factorial
- 7 Learning about Factorial 06:06 Through this video tutorial you will be learning further continuation of factorial
- 8 Continuation of Factorial 06:57 This video tutorial is the continuation of factorial
- 9 Further Continuation of Factorial 06:50 This video tutorial is the further advancement about factorial
- 10 Factorial(R Studio-1) 11:13 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Factorial (R-studio 1)
- 11 Factorial(R Studio-2) 04:35 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Factorial (R-studio 2)
Section 4: Variable reduction technique(Factor Analysis)
- 12 Introduction to Factor Analysis 08:44 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about introduction to factor analysis
- 13 Understanding about Factor Analysis 05:12 Through this video tutorial about understanding of factor analysis
- 14 Learning about Factor Analysis 07:12 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about factorial analysis
- 15 Continuation of Factor Analysis 06:25 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about further continuation of factor analysis
- 16 Factor Analysis(R Studio practice) 09:05 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about factor analysis (R studio practice)
- 17 Continuation of Factor Analysis(R Studio practice) 06:28 This video tutorial is the continuation of Factor Analysis (R studio practice)