New World-Interactive English Workbook-3
New World Interactive English is a highly popular ELT course with both teachers and students alike. It has been designed to immerse students into, and challenge them to engage with, language learning meaningfully. It provides adequate scope for honing individual language skills in students of classes 0A-8. The series has been revised to meet specific learning objectives, including blended learning, making it ideally suited for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).The audio CD and Workbooks are prefectily aligned to the Reader.
- Thematically organised lesson structure that help to achieve the learning objective easily
- Every lesson structured to give step-by-step practice in LSRW skill
- A wide range of text types as reading passages
- Ample Scop for speaking practice
- Reference points for grasping grammar
- Prouncition drill and highilight
- Interesting vocabulary task
- Life skill and value intergrated in a cohesive manner
- Well-thought-out formative assessment (FAs) woven within the lesson enabling remedial learning though collaborati learning and peer corection
- End-of-term submmative assessment (FAs)
- Comprehensive teacher manual and additional worksheet to lend a helping hand to teachers.