Microsoft Word 2011 For Mac Users - Beginner & Advanced
In this course you will gain immense knowledge on Advance Mac word 2011. You will be learning all new Mac Word in this course. There are numerous topics which are covered in this course. You will learn, how to make tables and also how to format it, gain knowledge on how to add borders and shading to a document. Using different styles and size of borders and also shading the whole page with various colors, textures of picture fill also learn all about adding pictures and text boxes in a word document and formatting it.
Again in formatting there are various things like putting a frame to the picture, text wrapping, using different styles of formatting tools etc. then you will also learn how one can work with ease with word’s very interesting features like auto correct and auto format, a very helpful view called outline view, to use word’s spelling and grammar check to make your document error free, learn some very interesting features like adding comments, tracking changes, merging and comparing documents and also sharing your document with others, learn to create letters.
One very important feature of word which anyone will want is Security and privacy to protect your word document from any unwanted changes. Then finally we will also learn macros and also printing our document whenever we want. All these things packed in this one course Advanced Mac word 2011. Target Customers: ·Student ·Professionals ·Anyone who wants to learn all new Advance Mac Word 2011 Course Objective is to study a completely new Advance Mac Word 2011 which will help you learn some advance features of Mac word 2011.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Introduction
- 1 Overview of the course 03:13 Through this video tutorial you will understand the content of the course i.e. basic topics of Mac Word 2011
Section 2: Getting Started with Mac Word 2011
- 2 Learning of Menu’s, Shortcuts and Toolbars 04:13 In this video you will learn the basic introduction about Mac word 2011 and will also understand its menu’s, shortcut keys & toolbars
- 3 Understanding the ribbon, toolbox and media browser 05:38 In this video you will understand the ribbon of Mac Word 2011 and also how to open toolbox & media browser
- 4 Understanding of a Side bar and Document views 06:06 In this video you will understand how to make use of a side bar and what are the functions of document views
- 5 Learning of navigation pane and document gallery 03:45 Through this video you will be learning how to operate navigation pane and also how many templates are available in the document gallery of Mac word 2011
- 6 Creating and Saving a document 03:07 In this video you will learn how to create a word document in Mac computer or laptop and how to save that respective document
Section 3: Understanding the Basics of Text
- 7 Inserting and Deleting a text 03:16 In this video you will understand the basic feature of text i.e. how to insert a text & delete a text in a Mac word 2011
- 8 Learning of cut, copy and paste and inserting of symbols 03:44 Through this video you will learn how to make use of cut, copy & paste function and also how to insert special characters & symbols in a word document
- 9 Copying and Moving of a text and Undo - Redo Actions 05:48 In this video you will learn how to drag & drop a text through copying & moving and also you will learn the undoing & redoing actions in a word document
- 10 Usage of a scrapbook and find and replace option 05:27 In this video you will learn how to make use of a scrapbook and also how to use find and replace option in a word document
Section 4: Understanding the basics of formatting
- 11 Basics of formatting 08:16 In this video you will understand the basic of formatting which can be used to give an impact to a word document
- 12 Application of formatting 09:05 In this video you will learn how to use various formatting styles to a word or a sentence in a Mac word 2011
- 13 Use of font dialog and find and replace formatting 08:44 In this video you will learn how to do the formatting of a text or a word using font dialog box and also through find and replace options where you can find and replace a word in a document by applying different formatting style to a text
Section 5: Formatting Paragraphs
- 14 Basics of paragraph formatting 08:15 In this video you will understand how to do the basic formatting of the paragraphs in a Mac word document
- 15 Use of justification and line spacing 05:39 In this video you will learn how to make use of justification in a paragraph formatting and also the use of line spacing in a word document
- 16 Use of list formats 05:58 In this video tutorial you will learn how to make use of list formats in a word document i.e. bulleted list, numbering list and multi-level list which can be used in a word file for various pointers
- 17 Use of indentation 06:32 Through this video you will learn how to make use of indentation in order to understand the spacing between the paragraphs in a word document
- 18 Paragraph Formatting Options 00:07 Through this video tutorial you will learn how to make use of paragraph formatting options in a word document
Section 6: Functioning of Tab Tables
- 19 Understanding of Tab Tables 04:54 In this video tutorial you will understand the concept of tab tables and how a tab table can be created in a word document
- 20 Creating a form through tab tables 04:55 In this video you will learn how to create any form i.e. feedback form or documentation form through tab tables in a word document
Section 7: Styles & Themes
- 21 Learning of Styles and Themes 04:51 In this video tutorial you will learn the concept of styles & themes which is available in Mac word 2011 and how to apply different types of styles & themes in a document
- 22 Use of Quick Style sets and Modification of styles 07:29 In this video tutorial you will learn how to make use of quick style sets and also how to modify various styles & themes which is available in Mac word 2011
- 23 Creating a style set 04:08 In this video tutorial you will learn how to create your own style set in a Mac word 2011 in order to format the word document
- 24 Continuation of Creating a style set 01:24 This video tutorial is the continuation of creating a style set in a word document