Leading is one important function of management only next to planning and organizing. It is the liveliest element in the management process. It initiates actions to translate the decisions into concrete actions. Managers have to lead their subordinates through guiding and motivating. Leading involves directing, influencing and motivating employees to perform essential tasks.
Every manager has to act as a leader in his area of operation. This means he has to guide, instruct, lead and motivate his subordinates so as to use their skills, efficiency, capacity etc. for the benefit of his organization. He has to influence the behavior of his subordinates and get the work done through their collective efforts. Leadership qualities are required in order to conduct various managerial functions effectively.
This subject managerial leadership covers different dimensions of leadership in the modern organizations and its impact on business. It includes ideas that energizing employees is a part of leadership job , that discuss traits , motives and characteristics of a leader ; leadership behavior ,attitudes and style; different leadership roles and how leadership effectiveness is influenced by different factors. Different types and approaches to leadership and their influence tactics by effective communication pattern and motivation and coaching and mentoring skills .How creativity, innovation and leadership can be interlinked and international and culturally diverse aspects of leadership.
Internationally and culturally diverse aspects of leadership is also discussed along with Succession planning and development.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Understanding concepts of Leadership
- 1 Introduction to Leaderships 10:25 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Meaning of leadership; Framework of Leadership;Roles of leadership ;Leadership style- Participative ( consultative , consensus & democratic types ) , Autocratic
- 2 Leadership Ethics and Social Responsibility 08:55 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Ethics ; Ethical Leadership Behaviour ; Five ethical behaviours ;Factors for ethical difference; Initiative for achieving a social responsible and ethical organization
- 3 Continuation of Leadership Ethics & Social Responsibility 05:43 This video tutorial is the continuation of leadership ethics & social responsibility
- 4 Creativity & Leadership Practices 06:26 In this video tutorial you will be learning about seps in creative process of thinking; Characteristics of creative leaders
- 5 Organizational Methods to Enhance Creativity 03:18 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Different leadership for enchancing creativity ; self - help techniques to enchance creative problem solving
- 6 Types of leadership development programs 02:45 In this video tutorial you will be learning about systematically collecting freash ideas,brainstorming , using pet-peeve technique,equipping a kitchen for the mind
Section 2: Developing Teamwork
- 7 Introduction to Developing Team Work 03:20 In this video tutorial you will be learning about key roles of a leader in a team based organization leader’s actions that foster teamwork; actions leaders can take using their own resources
- 8 Leaders actions that foster team work 05:23 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about how leaders actions can boost up the performance of a team
- 9 E- Leadership for virtual teams 04:21 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about E-leadership for virtual teams
- 10 Actions generally requiring organization structure or policy 05:10 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about how the actions in general are required to set the organizational structure or policy.