Management Process, Roles, Behavior & Skills
In the early days, management was largely seen as a mechanistic, functional and technical activity concerned with rational organization of resources for efficiency and performance. In more recent times, it has come to be defined less as a discrete activity, the preserve of a single discipline (accountancy, engineering, HRM, etc.) and more as a process which cross-cuts all organizational functions, an integrating force for relating the myriad activities within an organization to serve overall goals. Management work varies so much. It takes different forms in different places and is practiced in varying ways at various levels.
So in this course of fundamentals of management you will be learning about the relationship between management and leadership skills/qualities, also you will be learning about qualities of managers, is management can be termed as leadership, skills of managers, you will be also learning about importance of emotional sensitivity for managers, literature on quality of managers and also about bargaining power of managers & political quotient of managers.
Through this course of Fundamentals of Management you will be able to understand the process of management, roles & behaviors of managers in an organization and also about skills required by managers in order to function appropriately in an organization. Through this course you will be learning the various processes of management, different roles played by managers in an organization, different types of skills they use in order to run an organization effectively and efficiently.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Overview of Management Process
- 1 Introduction to Management 09:21 Through this video tutorial you will be able to understand the basic concept of this course
- 2 Meaning of Management 08:27 In this video tutorial you will be learning the meaning of the word management
- 3 Concept of Management 06:40 Through this video tutorial you will be learning different concepts of management
Section 2: Concept of Management & Leadership
- 4 Is Management a Leadership 09:00 In this video tutorial you will understand whether management can be related to leadership skills or qualities
- 5 Relationship between Management & Leadership Skills 11:56 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about relationship between management and leadership skills
Section 3: Learning about Qualities of a Manager
- 6 Skills & Qualities of a Manager 08:18 Through this video tutorial you will be learning different types of skills and qualities of a manager
- 7 Continuation to skills & qualities of a manager 07:43 This video tutorial is the continuation to different types of skills & qualities of a manager
- 8 Competency of a Manager 08:33 Through this video tutorial you will learn competency of a manager
Section 4: Understanding Managerial Skills
- 9 Importance of Emotional Sensitivity for Managers 12:13 In this video tutorial you will be able to understand the importance of emotional sensitivity for managers
- 10 Literature on Qualities of a Manager 06:30 Through this video tutorial you will be learning the literature on qualities of a manager
- 11 Bargaining Power & Political Quotient of Managers 10:54 Through this video tutorial you will be able to learn the bargaining power and political quotient of managers