Kitki Three Sticks Maths Game For Kids Creative Educational Toys For Boys & Girls
Description for Kitki Three Sticks Maths Game For Kids Creative Educational Toys For Boys & Girls
A creative & challenging family board game that will leave kids (and even adults) fascinated about the beauty of geometry.
Geometry is not just about remembering shapes and their properties. It's a way of thinking!
How The Game Works
This board game for kids consists of sticks of three different lengths - 3, 4 and 5 units long. Each player places only two sticks in their turn on a central board, adjoining any existing sticks in an attempt to create geometric shapes. Perimeter & complexity of a shape determine its points. The first player to reach a total score of 500 points wins!
• Critical Thinking
• Spatial Awareness of Shapes
• Four 9" x 9" boards: 4 custom designed plastic boards that merge to form one big board
• 75 Plastic Sticks: Sticks of 3 different lengths (3, 4 and 5 units) that the players use to create shapes on the board
• 20 Reload Cards: Determine the 6 sticks each player gets to use in turns
• 20 Power Cards: Special powers that strengthen a player's position or slow down other players
• 12 Score Markers: Plastic markers to represent players' score along an integrated scoreline on the board
• Shape Bonus Chart: Determines the bonus points earned as per the complexity of a shape
• 1 Reference Card & 1 Manual: All the help needed to master the game
Kitki was started by BITSians to transform learning into a truly exciting experience. Visit us at www.kitki.in & follow us at www.facebook.com/openkitki or www.twitter.com/openkitki
Watch & learn how to play Three Sticks in 10 mins: https://youtu.be/5872rN8dak4
|Educational Objective||Numeracy & Spatial Awareness|
|Model Number||Three Sticks_Base|
|Product Dimensions||22.9 x 22.9 x 5.1 cm|
|Age||8 years and above|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Item Weight||1.1 Kg|