English Olympiad Resource Book -4
This series of ‘English Olympiad Resource Books’ aims at giving students, ample intensive practice they need to prepare for any English Olympiad,
through carefully crafted ‘Multiple Choice Questions’.
It trains them to tackle different types of questions confidently and prepares them adequately for any International/National/Regional English Olympiad.
Creative, joyful, challenging and testing exercises are provided
to reaffirm students’ knowledge of English.
The entire syllabus for this class is covered in this single edition.
The prominent features of this edition are :
- Useful gist before attempting practice exercises.
- Crossword Puzzles for testing student’s ability.
- Maze/Word Search/Dialogues for joyful breaks.
- Model paper provided for a mock test.
- Key to all practice exercises and model paper.
|Brand||Brain Mapping Academy|
|Published Year||Not Available|
|Number Of Pages||120|