Effective Resume Making
The course features the following sections- Objective What the importance of an effective resume? It’s an advertising tool to market you. It’s the first point of contact with the potential employer. What’s the difference between a Resume/CV and a Bio-Data? Initial preparation needed- Setting the career direction and preparing a self SWOT. Types of Resume-We discuss the various types of Resume-Chronological, functional and combo/hybrid.
When to use each based on the context and the direction of your career. Objective The objective statement is the direction you lay down and also is the value proposition that you can provide to the employer in terms of the skill sets and experience. Accomplishment Here we provide the achievement that we have got as a measure of our skill performance at the market place. Employment experience How to put up the employment experience in chronological sequence in terms of tenure or functional experience Volunteer experience
Any experience that showcases you in terms of leadership abilities, social cause or communication skills etc. References The references that you put up may be a academic, professional or character letter. Sample resumes We also look into the common errors committed, Do’s and Do not’s of resume building. Power words used in resume and standard templates of Resume.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Overview of Resume Making
- 1 Introduction to Resume 08:39 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about dfference between Resume/CV/Bio-data
- 2 Critical Area of Resume 09:45 Through this video tutorial you will be understand what is a need for an effective Resume
- 3 Initial Preperation 08:47 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Knowing your Direction and preparing your SWOT
- 4 Header Accomplishments 06:40 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about clarity, assertion statements, fact statements
Section 2: Pointers of Resume
- 5 Objective of Resume 06:57 Through this video tutorial you will be learning how to insert the objective statement in a resume
- 6 Employment Experience 05:39 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Chronological or Functional types of Resumes
- 7 Educational Qualification 07:33 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about how to insert educational qualification in a resume
- 8 Sample Resumes 07:24 Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Do’s & Don’ts of Resume, Common error’s in Resume, Power words and Standard Template
- 9 Continuation of Sample Resumes 06:49 This video tutorial is the continuation of sample resumes i.e. the usage of Power words & Standard Template