Basic Cloud Computing Using Amazon AWS
This is a self paced learning course where we will provide you study materials in the form of PDF’s and Videos and along with a Certification Exam. Students will get certificate from Cognitel Training Services Private Limited.
This Course has the following objectives: - The concepts and terminologies around Cloud Computing - The cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) - The cloud service providers - Amazon AWS Infrastructure Amazon AWS EC2 Amazon S3 and Glacier Amazon Relation Database Service (RDS) - Virtual Private Cloud.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by Brand Name.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.cognitel.com.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Characteristics
- Cloud Deployment Models(Public/Private/Hybrid Clouds)
- Cloud Service Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Cloud Service Providers
- AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, HP etc
- Migration to Cloud
- Security in the Cloud
- Introduction to Amazon AWS Infrastructure \
- Compute on the Cloud (Amazon AWS EC2)
- AMIs, Elastic Block Store, Security Groups etc
- Storage on the Cloud
- Amazon S3 and Glacier
- Amazon Relation Database Service
- Virtual Private Cloud - Subnets, Routing, Internet Gateways etc
- Identity and Access Management
- Automated Application Deployment
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Monitoring the Cloud