Artificial Intelligence (ai)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the intelligence exhibited by machines or software. It is an academic field of study which studies the goal of creating intelligence. Major AI researchers and textbooks define this field as "the study and design of intelligent agents", in which an intelligent agent is a system that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chances of success. John McCarthy, who coined the term in 1955, defines it as "the science and engineering of making intelligent machines". AI research is highly technical and specialized, and is deeply divided into subfields that often fail to communicate with each other.
Some of the division is due to social and cultural factors: subfields have grown up around particular institutions and the work of individual researchers. AI research is also divided by several technical issues. Some subfields focus on the solution of specific problems. Others focus on one of several possible approaches or on the use of a particular tool or towards the accomplishment of particular applications. The course will provide an overview and their applications of the artificial intelligence (AI). The course will discuss the concepts , theories and techniques of AI.Focusing on practical applications as complex problem solving strategies.
More specifically , the course will cover subjects including knowledge representation , search ,logical reasoning , machine learning , stochastic methods , natural language understanding and other relevant subjects for developing intelligent systems. Upon completion of this course , students will be able to : Define intelligence and intelligent agent and explain its role in different problem domain. Understand and choose appropriate knowledge representation for a problem. Choose appropriate search technique for a problem and apply it to solve the problem. Demonstrate how logics and rules are used in implementing reasoning for real-world applications. Describe different machine learning approaches and apply them to solve real world problems. Describe some approaches used or natural language understanding Identify and solve complex real world problems using AI approaches.
How to Use:
- Your course will be activated by eduCBA.
- You will recieve a confirmation email containing e-voucher code after the purchase.
- The course will be served online on www.educba.com
|Operating Software||Windows XP or higher|
Section 1: Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- 1 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence 09:02 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about outline and introduction to artificial inteliigence
- 2 Definition of Artificial Intelligence 07:13 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about application and research areas of artificial intelligence
- 3 Intelligent Agents 05:20 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about different types of artificial intelligence and understanding about intelligent agents
Section 2: Representation and Search : State Space Search
- 4 Information on State Space Search 07:07 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about overview of state space search
- 5 Graph theory on state space search 09:28 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about Euler theory and Graph theory on state space search
- 6 Problem Solving through state space search 08:13 - Through this video tutorial you will be learning about travelling salesman probability and about problem solving through state space search